First Aid At Work Refresher Training Course
Length: 2 Days
Certification: First Aid at Work (Valid for 3 years)
Aimed at updating the practical skills and knowledge of qualified First Aiders this course renews your certificate for a further three years in accordance with Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
Aims of the Course:
At the end of the course students will be able to:
- Assess and prioritise a first aid incident.
- Deal with an unconscious casualty.
- Carry out resuscitation (CPR).
- Control bleeding and manage shock.
- Recognise and deal with a broad range of common injuries until the arrival of medical care.
- Be aware of any updates in practice or legislation.
- Maintain records.
- Use and maintain first aid kits.