I will take this opportunity to say that the subject was made easy to understand by the very able tutor .I found it a very full day covering a great deal of information.It was made understandable and memorable with true life illustrations.I would therefore like to pass on thanks and appreciation to Mr Jeff Doidge.
Doreen - course attendee
Equality & Diversity Course
To enable staff who engage with a range of communities to improve their interaction and reduce the danger of inadvertently causing offence by lack of awareness
- To enhance knowledge of issues of diversity, why it is important to recognise differences of culture, backgrounds and expectations of different service users.
- Discuss relevant legislation with regards to diversity
- Discuss ways of improving service to different communities
- Discuss how the organisation can adapt to difference
- Discuss how diversity enriches an organisation
- Discuss how an awareness of difference can improve staff relationships and communication in the workplace.
Guided learning Hours - 3 Hours
Certificate of Attendance